Denon DN-700C Network CD/Media Player
For additional details and specifications please view:
The Denon DN-700C Datasheet.
The Denon DN-700C Owners Manual.
The above links open large PDFs in a new window or tab.
• Streams audio over the network(DLNA)
• Supports Playback of CD-DA , WAV,AIFF,
MP3 & AAC files
• USB device (mass storage class) and iPod playback
• Large, bright OLED display
• Balanced XLR audio output
• AES/EBU digital format output
• Supports external control operation via IP Control (Ethernet), RS-232c,GPIO, and IR
• Extended control via Ethernet using its improved web-GUI ‘Web Remote’ and/or included DENON Professional Product Manager software (PC/Mac)
• 20 Hot Starts
• Compatible with the RC-F400S wired Remote Control (available separately)
• Supports the new Denon Professional Pitch Control App
(Available from the App StoreSM)
• Pitch control playback allows adjustment of the playback speed between -16% to +16% in 0.1%
• End Monitor and User-selectable Finish Mode features
• 1U/HE Rackmount Size
• Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet
The new DN-700C is designed to be fully functional as a Broadcast/Professional Installation quality network CD and media player with the option of multiple audio sources.
Housed in a 1U rack-mountable chassis, the DN-700C Network Media / CD Player’s core features focus on audio source versatility in a professionally featured media player. Complete with a front USB port for mass storage devices and iPod® connectivity it allows access to the latest formats of audio files including .wav, .mp3, .wma, .aiff, .m4a & .aac, as well as a slot-loading CD mechanism for playback of mp3 CDs and CD-DA (.cda).
The DN-700C can be controlled using a variety of remote control interfaces including IR handset, Parallel GPIO, RS232 and even a network using its built-in Web Remote. This web-based interface allows a user full control of the DN-700C from setup menus to transport control and hot start playback– even from mobile browsers. This provides complete access to the player located in remote areas and when the installation is not always easily accessible.
The front panel is designed for convenient use in professional environments where ease of access to the audio source and transport commands is imperative, and further includes; five front panel hot start buttons that provide direct access to specific audio files, cue to audio, program playback and a bright OLED display with ‘end monitor’ and ‘finish mode’ features to signal the end of the audio track.
Denon Professional’s Product Manager Software is included with the DN-700C for single point control of multiple players from a PC/Mac over the network. Complete with full access to the Web Remote as well as unique power on/off capabilities that allow power on and power off sequences to be programmed remotely for single units or multiple units in groups.
Extra functionality can be accessed through the brand new Denon Professional Pitch Control App (available from the App StoreSM). Simply playback and control the iPhone/iPod Touch music files via the app’s intuitive layout: including instant access of music playback (via artist, title, album and playlist filters) to using the touchscreen pitch or master key slider to increase or decrease the pitch/tempo as desired, ideal for fitness, music practice, dance etc. where maintaining the original key of the music while making tempo changes is important.
The DN-700C may ship directly from Denon.