Denon DN-HC5000 Serato ITCH Controller w/ USB Soundcard
For complete specifications please view:
the Denon DN-HC5000 specsheet or
the Denon DN-HC5000 owners manual.
These links will open large PDFs in a new window or tab.
Denon DJ is excited to announce the DN-HC5000 – a landmark digital DJ system powered by the two most influential companies in mobile entertainment today: Denon DJ and SeratoTM. The DN-HC5000 is packaged and designed to work solely with Serato’s ITCH software program and the optional BU4500 Dual CD/MP3 player, providing mobile entertainers the most fail safe, easy-to-use, flexible hardware / software package on the market today. Purposed into the familiar Denon DJ rackmount form, and utilizing
Serato’s HIDI technology to improve speed, accuracy, and communication between software and hardware, the DN-HC5000 ITCH bundle will quickly become the envy of digital / computer DJs everywhere.
SeratoTM ITCH software is perfectly simple to operate and install. Connect and a single USB cable to your computer. The DN-HC5000 hardware offers audio outputs for each deck so it can easily connect and configure to any mixer.
* Packaged Hardware/Software Solution for the Mobile DJ
* Includes SeratoTM ITCH software
* Dedicated 1:1 Function Structure with Intuitive Design
* USB MIDI Controller with Built-In Sound Card
* Compatible with PC/MAC Platforms
* Internal 24-Bit Processing & USB Audio
* Compatible with model BU4500 CD/MP3 Drive Unit, sold separately
* Multi Functional Touch Sensitive Jog Disc
* Vibrant FL Tube Display w/ 2-line Character Text Support
* Highly Responsive Soft Rubber Buttons, Switches & Knobs
* High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
* Fader Start Feature (with compatible mixer)
What is SeratoTM Itch?
SeratoTM ITCH is an integrated software and hardware system, designed to give music selectors and DJs new kinds of control.
SeratoTM ITCH software lets you DJ music from your computer using purpose built ITCH hardware.
Itch Key Features:
* High performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control
* Integrated “one to one” hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time
* Interoperable with Scratch Live crates, loops and cue points, and support for iTunes™
* Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information
* Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync
* Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation
* Serato’s unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
* Set and store Cue-points
* Manual and Auto Loop activation
* Exclusive access to fresh promotional music with Whitelabel.net