TASCAM's CC-222 is the world's first device that combines a professional-quality stereo cassette deck with a CD-RW drive in a single product. Designed for everyone who wants an integrated solution for recording CDs from sources such as vinyl LPs and cassettes, the CC-222 is a completely self-contained unit that requires no computer or other peripheral tool to operate.
The CC-222 features dedicated grounded RIAA phono inputs that can be connected directly from a turntable, allowing you to easily burn CDs from your favorite records. Also, its variety of built-in interfaces -- including analog inputs and outputs and two types of digital connection -- lets you burn CDs or record cassettes from just about any external audio source like other CD players, portable MP3 players, MiniDiscs and so on.
Conveniently, the CC-222 also offers internal dubbing from cassette-to-CD and CD-to-cassette. Its CD-RW drive allows you to use rewriteable CDs, so you won't have to worry about ruining a blank disc if you don't get the perfect dub the very first time, and it accepts a wide variety of CD media. For music aficionados who want to transfer their music to multiple media varieties, the CC-222 is the perfect choice.
• RIAA phono inputs for recording vinyl LPs to CD or cassette
• Record CDs directly from integrated cassette deck
• Compatible with CD-R, CD-RW, CD-R-DA, CD-RW-DA media
• Discrete stereo analog inputs and outputs on RCA connectors
• S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs on both coaxial and optical ports
• Built-in sample rate converter
• Adjustable fade in/out, single/continuous/program/random play modes
• Cassette features auto reverse, Dolby B, return-to-zero
• Headphone output w/selectable monitoring
• Includes wireless remote
• Durable 3U rack-mount design
The CC-222 may ship directly from Tascam.